What’s for dinner? Here’s what we’re having in our house tonight, and it’s one of our family favorites. Mmmm, the smell of habanero fills the house! OK, OK. We’ll skip the theatrics and get right to it! Here’s how you can make it for your family (or save it all for yourself, buahahahah!). It’s so easy, it’ll blow your mind.
- 6 Whole Tomatoes
- 6 Habanero Chicken Sausage Links (we find them at Costco or Ralph’s here)
- 8 Leaves of Rainbow Chard, with stalk
- 1 Whole Large Onion
- Sea Salt and Garlic Powder (to season lightly)
3. Turn burner on low to medium-low.
6. Cover with lid, and cook for about 30-40 minutes on low, occasionally stirring.
7. Serve alone, or on top of rice. Jasmine long-grain rice is our favorite. Just remember to add the rice nutrition info to your nifty calorie-tracking app or food journal.
Makes: 12 Servings
That’s it! Enjoy, and let me know how your family likes it!