If you’re looking for a wholesome side dish that complements your chicken, beef or fish dish, you’ll want to give this one a try! I’ve even gotten some cauliflower haters to eat this, and actually enjoy it. That’s a win. 😉
- 1 medium head of cauliflower florets
- 3 TBSP Butter
- 1/3 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/8 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/4 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk (optional)
- Steam cauliflower until floret stalks are soft. This usually takes me 22-25 minutes in our steamer.
- Transfer steamed cauliflower to a medium to large-sized bowl, and mash with a fork or masher, to desired consistency. I recommend mashing until there are no big chunks left.
- In a small glass bowl, melt the butter, then add spices to melted butter.
- Add butter to bowl of mashed cauliflower, and mix gently and thoroughly.
- For a little extra creaminess, add almond milk, and again mix gently and thoroughly.
- Enjoy (trend: that’s always the last step:)!
Makes 8 Servings