Here’s an easy, quick and satisfying dinner idea! We enjoy this dish big time!
- 1 large Onion, sliced
- 5 Habanero Sausage Links, sliced
- 2 cups Fresh Green Beans, ends cut
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, sliced (not pictured)
- 1 TBSP Coconut Oil
- Dash of garlic powder, sea salt, and chili powder
- Slice sausage, onion and bell pepper, and cut off ends of fresh green beans.
- Turn stove on medium, and add coconut oil to large pan.
- Add all ingredients to pan, including spices.
- Mix and cover for about 20-25 minutes, stirring occasionally, until green beans are slightly tender but still a little crunchy.
- Serve with 1/2 cup of Jasmine rice (optional), or enjoy stir-fry by itself!
Makes 6 Servings
Saturated Fat: 6g