When you’re in the mood for some meat and potatoes, give this recipe a try! It’s super hearty, healthy and satisfying. Ready??
- 1 and 1/2 lbs Lean Ground Beef
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, diced
- 1 Large Onion, diced
- 1 cup fresh Green Beans, cut
- About 15 Baby Red Potatoes, cooked and cut into cubes
- 1 and 1/2 TBSP Butter
- Sea Salt, Garlic Powder, Paprika and Oregano
- Bake potatoes in oven, or cook in microwave for 8-10 minutes (faster).
2. While potatoes are cooking, dice bell pepper and onion, and cut green beans. Place in a medium bowl.
3. Cut cooked potatoes into cubes.
4. Add 1 and 1/2 TBSP to a large skillet on medium low. Once butter has melted, add potato cubes, and sprinkle sea salt and oregano over potatoes. Continue to cook uncovered until edges are slightly brown.
7. Add potatoes to skillet. Cover and cook on low for an additional 5 minutes.
8. Serve, and enjoy!
Makes 6 Servings
Saturated Fat: 5g