Looking for a quick dish to bake in the oven in the mornings? This fluffy crustless quiche has lots of protein and calcium, and is totally delish with some chunky fresh salsa on the side (yum!).
- 1 TBSP Coconut Oil
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 12 Large (whole) Eggs
- 2 cups Frozen Chopped Spinach, thawed
- 8oz Low-Fat Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt,
- 1/4 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease two pie pans with coconut oil
- Saute onions in coconut oil on stove stop over medium heat, until onions are soft.
- Stir in spinach and cook until excess liquid has evaporated.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs. Add cheese, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and spinach/onions mixture.
- Pour half into each pan, and bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve alone or with fresh salsa or homemade ketchup on the side. Enjoy!
Makes 8 Servings
Sat Fat: 2g