This one’s going in the “favorites” list in our home! SO easy to make, and super tasty. Here’s what you need to make it happen.
- 1 lb Ground Beef
- 4 cans Kidney Beans (with liquid)
- 3 large Tomatoes, chopped
- 1 large Onion, chopped
- 1 15-oz can Tomato Sauce
- Spicy Chili Seasoning (chili powder, ground coriander, ground cumin, garlic powder, oregano, and cayenne pepper)
- Brown meat on stovetop, then add onions and sauté for a few minutes.
- Blend two cans of kidney beans to make a puree.
- Add all ingredients to crock pot, and cook on low for 6 hours.
Makes 8 Servings
Saturated Fat: 3g