With winter nigh, who doesn’t love a hearty bowl of chili to fill their bellies? This recipe is as simple as it gets, requiring minimal effort and prep.
- 1 lb Ground Beef
- 3 cans Red Kidney Beans (undrained)
- 2 large Tomatoes, diced
- 2 TBSP Chili Powder
- 1 tsp Ground Cumin
- 1 tsp Dried Parsley
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 packet of Chili Seasoning
RECOMMENDED RECIPE BUDDIES
- Shredded cheese
1. On the stove top, brown the beef.
2. Add all ingredients and seasoning, along with 1 cup of water, to crock pot.
3A. Cover and cook on low in crock pot for 4-6 hours
3B. Mix beef, beans and tomatoes in large pot, bring to a boil and simmer (covered) for 30 minutes.
4. If desired, top with shredded cheese after serving.
Easy peasy, right?? If you enjoyed the simplicity of this wholesome, healthy dinner, check out my new meal plan subscription at 3IngredientMealPlans.com!