If you’re into yummy gluten-free recipes, you’ve gotta give this one a try! So simple, too.Here’s what you’ll need…
- 1/4 cup Coconut Flour
- 2 TBSP Peanut Butter or Almond Butter
- 2 Eggs, slightly beaten
- 2 TBSP Unsweetened Applesauce
- 1/2 TBSP Raw Honey
- 1/4 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk or Coconut Milk
- 1/4 tsp Baking Soda
- In a large bowl, whisk together coconut flour and baking soda, and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, beat nut butter, eggs, honey, applesauce and almond milk until smooth.
- Add wet ingredients to flour mixture and mix together. If batter is too thick and pasty, add 1-2 tsp of milk until smooth but still thick.
- Lightly coat large skillet with butter or coconut oil, and turn burner to medium-low heat.
- Drop a few tablespoons of batter onto skillet. It may be necessary to spread out the batter a bit with a spoon. Smaller pancakes turn out best.
- Cook until little bubbles appear on top, and edges are browning slightly. Flip pancakes and cook until golden brown, about 2 minutes. If pancakes are browning too quickly, turn down the heat a little.
- Serve with honey and fresh fruit on top, and enjoy!!
Makes 3 Servings