Looking for a simple, healthy, yummy side dish to go with dinner? You’ve gotta try these maple-glazed carrots!
- 3 cups Carrots, peeled and sliced
- 2 TBSP Coconut Oil
- 2 TBSP Maple Syrup (Amber, if possible)
- Dash of salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 TBSP fresh Rosemary (optional)
- Fill medium size skillet with just enough water to cover carrots. Bring to a boil over medium heat, then reduce heat and simmer until water is evaporated and carrots are soft.
- Stir in all other ingredients, and cook another 5-10 minutes over low heat, stirring frequently.