If a quick, healthy, easy dinner is what you seek, look no further! This recipe is full of awesome fiber and protein.
- 3 cans Black Beans
- 1/2 large White Onion, chopped
- 1/2 large Red Bell Pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup Mushrooms, chopped
- 3 cloves Garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp Chili Powder
- 1/4 tsp Cumin
- Sea Salt to taste
- 1 cup Water
- Blend 1 can of black beans with 1 cup of water until smooth
- In a medium sauce pan, saute onions, mushrooms, and garlic in 2 TBSP of coconut oil.
- When vegetables are tender, add blended mixture and stir on medium-low heat.
- Add two additional cans of beans, along with spices. Continue cooking until evenly heated, about 5 minutes.